Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Book!


Last week I got a package in the mail. It was full of the advance copies of my newest picture book "A View at the Zoo" by Kathleen Long Bostrom and published by Ideals Children's Books. I was really happy with the quality of the printing. They did a great job. It is scheduled to come out in the spring, probably April. However, a friend of mine saw it on Amazon and ordered it. He had it in his hands the next day. Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for it in stores. I'll let you know more about it later.

14 comments:

MrBibleHead said...

Congrats Guy! I'll keep my eyes peeled. The cover ROCKS!

adam taylor said...

That's awesome Guy! Erin and I will keep our eyes out for it. Congratulations!

k.h.whitaker said...

congratulations, it looks wonderful. I love the point of view.

Will said...

You're a jerk Guy! I love it! I wish it were mine! Best Cover I've seen yet! WOW!

Jennifer said...

If this is anything like your mrs. mcbloom book style I am so sold! My little guy LOVES that book, it's seriously like a where's waldo book but with better illustrations and tons of different things to find.I love how you add so many elements in your illustrations. Congrats! I'm excited to see it!

Paige Keiser said...

That is one eye-catching cover, looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Muchas Felicidades Congratulations!

Wes said...

That's just beautiful.

Unknown said...

you do such nice crowd scenes! I love you stuff!

Drazen said...

Fantatstic!

jazzlamb said...

WOW! That looks killer! The detail, oh the detail! I'd love to see more on this :)
Congratulations!

Julie Olson said...

I love all the STUFF you put in your illustrations. Freakin' AWESEOME! I've seen this book and I'll have to add it to my Guy Francis Bookshelf (it's constantly expanding). Quit making so many good books, will ya?

вебпромо said...

Thanks for the article. Very interesting.

essay online said...

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital info. I would like to see more posts like this.